0

Christmas Activities

Posted by Esther on 11:18
Christmas is around!

Before leaving to celebrate Christmas and to relax during 15 days I want you to work with some interesting activities on xmas.
- Write your New Year´s Resolutions ( For example: I promise to study English, I will do my homework in time, I will eat at least one fruit and one vegetable every day ...)
- Christmas Fun.
Now, you can enjoy your Christmas holidays with these activities (this isn´t compulsory)
- The history of Christmas.
- Christmas Vocabulary.
- Songs: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bell Rock, All I want for Christmas is you.
- David Letterman Top Ten Christmas Carols
- Games.
- Jigsaw Puzzles.


Do you remember our Spelling Bee Contest? Are you ready?


0 Comments

Publicar un comentario

Copyright © 2009 ENGLISH VENTURED 3rd E.S.O. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.